Complaint Review: Continental Vans

• Reported By: Gouri S — New Jersey United States of America
Continental Vans
67 New Hook Rd, Suite # 1B Bayonne, New Jersey United States of America

Continental Vans - Cheaters and Money Suckers Bayonne, New Jersey

We had a very bad experience with this company.

These guys started @ 2:00 PM and finished the job @ 4:30 PM. Charged me 5 hrs (Total Ridiculous). They charged me the tolls as well... In the contract or over the phone they never discussed anything with me regarding the minimum hours or tolls.. I know about tips, I know about taping...which I am ready to pay..this company looks like total robbers... Tony and his workers are very harsh...When spoke with Alex...he said talk to Tony, who is supervisor... Tony says he is just a worker...i don't know who is Supervisor...who is worker...

Loading took 2 hours where as unloading took just 30 Mins. Before loading these suckers told, talk to Gregory and then we can discuss about the payment. After loading, when trying to get hold of this person Gregory..he is not taking the call. My stuff is on the truck and they asked me $450 to get your stuff. I am forced to pay this

This is fraud company and people in this company as money sucker and fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Vans/Bayonne-New-Jersey-07002/Continental-Vans-Cheaters-and-Money-Suckers-Bayonne-New-Jersey-1027399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Vans