Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Oak Forest Illinois
Continental Warranty
19401 40TH AVE West Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Continental Warranty BIG RIPP-OFF BEWARE Lynnwood Washington

I bought a warranty from the Rip-Off Specialist Continental Warranty, and I signrd a contract foit me paying the $100.00 Deductible, but my repair was for $373.21, and they sent me a check for $148.75! You do the math. Its easy to see without using a calculator I should have received $273.21.

Just beware do not use this company. I have sent all the info to the B.B.B. in Washington, and all info to the Attoneys General Office in Illinois. I have faxed them three times, and on the Fax it said please let me knolw if you received this fax by either a phone call, or an E Mail. They won't even let me know if they received it.

Oak Forest, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Continental-Warranty-BIG-RIPP-OFF-BEWARE-Lynnwood-Washington-322822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty