Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Murray Utah
Continental Warranty
19401 40th Ave W Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Continental Warranty Canceled warranty - refund not paid Lynnwood Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Contact me directly I promise this will be resolved

I purchased an extended warranty with Continental for my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I canceled the policy after selling the car a few months later because of high fuel prices. Their policy states they will refund unused premiums if no claims have been filed which I had not. They owe me $388.60. I canceled the policy on 25 April 2008.

time I call them, the date by which the refund should be issued is extended. Today they said it could be up to six months before a check is issued. This is the biggest run-around I have ever experienced as a consumer. I would recommend staying away from this company.

Phillip
Murray, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Continental-Warranty-Canceled-warranty-refund-not-paid-Lynnwood-Washington-367466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty

Contact me directly I promise this will be resolved

AUTHOR: Lonnie - (U.S.A.)

Please contact me at 1-866-989-9100 Extension 1620 Ask for Lonnie Pitts, I don't know who you spoke with but I guarantee you that the information you were given is not correct.

Contact me via phone or email and I will resolve this matter, my apologies for the confusion. lpitts@continentalwarranty.net

Lonnie Pitts Welcome Center Manager