Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Boothwyn Pennsylvania
Continental Warranty
www.continentalwarranty.com Lynwood, Washington U.S.A.

Continental Warranty Refund Ripoff Lynwood Washington

Mine is the same story as many others on this site. I sold my car and was told I would be refunded the pro-rated balance of my contract fee. I was given the runaround and months later told that there refund department was running behind. If I was smart I would have had my lawyer contact them before they went out of business. Unfortunately we are all at the mercy of those we do business with. I actually had them pay for a transmission repair about 6 years ago so was not reluctant to purchase another warranty from them. I guess they bit off more than they could chew. I called about a warranty for the car I currently have and the premium was almost as much as what I paid for the car. Please read the reports on USfidelis. Always read your contract before you guarantee payment. My condolences to others who have also been ripped off. Thanks for this site.

Rph14
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/Lynwood-Washington-98036/Continental-Warranty-Refund-Ripoff-Lynwood-Washington-434401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty