Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Submitted: Sun, October 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Continental Warranty
24955 Pacific Coast Hwy-Suite C-303 Mailabu, California U.S.A.

Continental Warranty Cannot Contact for Refund Due Mailabu California

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Issue resolution

My husband and I entered into an extended car warranty with Continental Warranty.

We cancelled after six months and were to recieve a substantial refund by September 17, 2008.

When the refund hadn't shown up more than a week later I called the customer service number and there was a message that the phone system was being changed over. Well that lasted three weeks!! I left several messages as instucted and I emailed three times, also suggested by the phone message.

It is now October 12, 2008 and I have not received the refund. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and called the company again recently. It seems another company has taken over the Continental accounts and supposedly my refund is on the way.

I would not trust this company and I won't beleive them about the refund till it is in my hand.

Cindy
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2008 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/Mailabu-California-90265/Continental-Warranty-Cannot-Contact-for-Refund-Due-Mailabu-California-1032320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty

Refund Issue resolution

AUTHOR: Lonnie - (U.S.A.)

Contact me at lpitts@continentalwarranty.net or call directly to 1-866-989-9100 Extension 1620 and I will personally get this resolved.

Apologize for the inconvenience,