- Report: #343048
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Continental Warranty
Continental Warrantywww.ContinentalWarranty.Com Malibu, California U.S.A.
Continental Warranty Don't Buy From This Rude Overpriced Deceptive Company Malibu California
*UPDATE Employee: The last post I have no problem with
*Consumer Comment: Here is my Experience.
*UPDATE Employee: A very intelligent post
*Consumer Comment: Do your homework
*UPDATE Employee: Response as a consumer, not an employee
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Dah OK yes. I told her I am aware until they send me a real hardcopy contract, I sign it and send it back there is no binding agreement. But they seemed to have no problem emailing me some free info as to what my contract would cover and not cover so why do you? Irritated with the truth, she declared, "mam you do realize if you turn this coverage down now you will not be able to call back later and get the same deal." Wanting to end this high pressure sales gig, I said yes.
"Fine," she says snottily "I will permanently decline your vehicle in the VIN# Database".
Four questions came to mind right away in dealing with this company.
1) Why am I not allowed to shop? If their product really is the best why do they have a problem with me shopping around?
2) Why do they insist I buy instantly right then & there on that phone call? Talk about high pressure and so rude you wonder how they get any business.
3) Why the threatening attitude? Why make people feel like they are being blackballed in some database just for not buying their overpriced services?
4) Why are they trying to get a retainer fee (credit card info) for a product sight unseen? That seems dishonest & backwards. Good thing I didn't fall for it. I have since read and heard how others tried to cancel and get their so called "refundable retainer fee" back and it took them months to get it!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/Malibu-California-90265/Continental-Warranty-Dont-Buy-From-This-Rude-Overpriced-Deceptive-Company-Malibu-Californ-343048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.