Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:reading Pennsylvania
Continental Warranty
24955 Pacific Coast Highway Malibu, California U.S.A.

Continental Warranty cancellation of policy where is my refund? Malibu California

I was told to submit a payment through my credit card in the amount of $347.00 I could review the contract for 30 days and if I decided not to purchase the extended warranty I would recieve a full refund within 4 to 6 weeks. Well.... now there out of business!! I cancelled my contract within a week of recieving it ... still no refund. Nowadays whom can you trust!!! Boiling!!!

Maria
reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/Malibu-California-90265/Continental-Warranty-cancellation-of-policy-where-is-my-refund-Malibu-California-414126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty