Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:allentown Pennsylvania
Continental Warranty
24955 Pacific Coast Hwy. Suite C303 Malibu, California U.S.A.

Continental Warranty the worst service ever. Malibu California

I bought Continental Warranty's extension warranty for my car in 2004. The warranty cost me $1298.00 then.
In March 2009, my car went to auto shop for transmission concern. According to agreement, it has to be mechanic who makes the call. So on March 6th 2009, my mechanic called Continental Warranty for this issue. From then on, it began a time-consuming waiting, asking, faxing (documents), and arguing over phone between mechanic (or I sometimes) and Continental Warranty. They gave me a fell that they are seeking any excuse to not pay me. The estimated payment is less than $100 (I have to pay more than $300, majority of the repair cost of around $400). I can not believe they won't like to pay me for such a small amount. Their terrible service is really a torture for me. Finally, I gave up without getting their stupid authorized number. I have to work and can not wait any longer.

Overall, Continental Warranty provided VERY VERY BAD service in my experience. In order to let other customers avoid potential unhappy experience as I had, I write my story.

allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/Malibu-California-90265/Continental-Warranty-the-worst-service-ever-Malibu-California-435604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty