Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Reported By:Havelock North Carolina
Continental Warranty
continentalwarranty.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Continental Warranty extended auto warranty San Diego California California

I just wanted a quote for an extended warranty on my 2000 Honda accord. The first salesperson was polite albeit a hard sell. She quoted me 1700 dollars for a power train warranty. This may be fine, but I just wanted a quote. For that kind of money and the good condition my car is in, I choose to self insure as I can probably afford any repairs. At this point the manager comes on the phone and asks me why I wont insure the car. I mentioned that if the car was more of a "clunker" I would be more inclined to get the warranty. Then the manager said I was committing insurance fraud and I was just the kind of person she did not want and since I was not going to buy her warranty right then and there she was not going to allow me to waste her time and she rudely hung up on me. All I wanted was a quote. Is that so bad? Don't call for a quote. It is just a hard sell from bill collector types.

Havelock, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Warranty/nationwide/Continental-Warranty-extended-auto-warranty-San-Diego-California-California-337779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty