Complaint Review: Continental Warranty/MCG Enterprises/Royal Administration Services

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: Paul — Lower Burrell Pennsylvania United States of America
Continental Warranty/MCG Enterprises/Royal Administration Services
24955 Pacific Coast Highway Suite C303 Malibu, California United States of America

Continental Warranty/MCG Enterprises/Royal Administration Services Ripped off Malibu, California

I bought a Freedom Plus Warranty from Continental Warranty November 26, 2004. If you had no claims and not over millage you would receive a full refund of what you'd paid. You have to make request 30 days after contract expires

The end of November I called them and talked to Brian, he told me what I need and I faxed everything to him. On the first couple days of January 2009 I called them again to see if they got everything and Brian told me that everything looked good and it would take 3 4 months to receive my check. At the end of March no check and so I called and have not been able to get a hold of them.

I got ripped off for $1638.00 I'll never buy a warranty again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-WarrantyMCG-EnterprisesRoyal-Administration-Services/Malibu-California-90265/Continental-WarrantyMCG-EnterprisesRoyal-Administration-Services-Ripped-off-Malibu-Cal-585355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Warranty/MCG Enterprises/Royal Administration Services