Complaint Review: Continental pet movers

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: carol — homer Michigan United States of America
Continental pet movers
5741 Pritchard Dr.72117 little rock, Arkansas United States of America

Continental pet movers Raydebbie75@yahoo.com She took our Christmas puppy dreams and STOLE our money little rock, Arkansas

*General Comment: You Should ALWAYS Deal LOCALLY!!!!!

raydebbie listed 2 puppies female and male rottweiler puppies 12 weeks old.  pee pee pad trained and needs a good home. she said that due to her busy schedule and the new demands of her job, she could not care for the puppies and that was unfair to them. so she was just going to charge the consumer for a rehoming fee and adoption. After going back and forth in e-mail she sounded very legit! she even gave us recent pictures and her obviously false drivers license upon my request. Against every being that we know and everything that we believe in . We sent our money $190.00 this was suppose to be for the rehoming fee and adoption transfer. Then the puppy Lari (rottweiler) 12 weeks old would be delivered straight to my home. As soon as we paid the refundable fee of $875.00  The person who delivered our puppy straight to our door would hand over the refundable  money as soon as I gave them my I.D. upon delivery.

Scammed yep that was us! thank goodness we never sent them any more money after the $190.00 I have sent them and the so called Continental pet movers many e-mails telling them that it's not if they will get caught, it,s just when they will get caught. She even used bible verses, god blessed our family and happy new year in advance. How much she knew Larry would be going to a good home. She said she was too busy  but that her daughter would be handling the money transaction at the western union. DEMARCUS HAYES North Little Rock 5741 Pritchard dr. 7217
She even gave me a name of someone who has one of her puppies.Gonzalez Johnson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-pet-movers/little-rock-Arkansas-72117/Continental-pet-movers-Raydebbie75yahoocom-She-took-our-Christmas-puppy-dreams-and-STOLE-988503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental pet movers

#1 General Comment

You Should ALWAYS Deal LOCALLY!!!!!

AUTHOR: LD - (United States of America)

I am just amazed at how many dummies out there are allowing themselves to be scammed by these folks claiming to sell dogs/cats/cars you name it. It's almost happened to me several times and the minute they said "Wire Money" I said NO WAY. I deal with CASH IN HAND and if you go to sites like Craigslist they tell you to DEAL LOCALLY.

You never know where the person you are dealing with is located. You are dealing with people FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD who appear to be right in your home town. They use Google phone numbers that let them change their number without cost or pick an area code of any place they want. It is no longer where you live. You have software packages now that allow spoofing. That means that you can make your number appear however you want and your caller ID. These things are not expensive and many people are using them including many debt collectors.

You have millions of people in Africa and Asia and India who place ads on craigslist and other sites or even create a fake website and sell anything they think Americans want. They are overseas and can't be touched by American law enforcement. The minute you wire money it is GONE. I have friends in Nigeria and they say the poverty and the job market over there is especially bad. I have one friend I speak to a lot through email and he stated many of the guys spend hours everyday in internet cafes where all they do is devise schemes to defraud Americans.

So let this be a LESSON. NEVER, EVER, wire money. Deal with someone locally or go to a pet store. You can find whatever you are looking for LOCALLY. Why don't people know that? You have breeders in EVERY CITY. That super cheap price you think you're getting on the internet is a RIPOFF if they want you to wire money.