Complaint Review: Continental shippers

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Neeesha1 — Fort duchesne Utah
Continental shippers
Internet USA

Continental shippers Unreliable and I believe they're a fraud C.shipper@gmx.us washington

So, on Facebook I saw that a lady was selling two Siberian huskies for 400 dollars, I wrote her to get the puppies. everything seemed good, she tolled me I had to pay the company called Continental shippers 400. That was for the crates and airline tickets. I did pay them. they said that the puppies would arrive later that evening, they never showed up. They called me the next day telling me to pay 500 dollars for a larger crate and a vaccine shot. So I did. The dogs never arrived.

A week passed. They called me again saying I needed to pay 1,080 dollars, an insurance fee. By that time I didnt have much money left. The lady who had the puppies paid 500. So I paid the 580. Then she tolled them she needed the money back for a hospital bill. They gave her the money back. And tolled me to pay the 500. I was completely broke by then. another week went by. They emailed me to tell me they would refund my money back if I paid 200 dollars for the puppies to be put back in the original owners name. or they would charge me with animal abuse.

I've never had any evidence that they even had the puppies. And I didn't sign any papers for them to be out in my name. so why would I be the one to get charged? Whenever I sent money through western union they gave me different addresses to send to. i need the money refunded back to me because I have bills to pay. But they will not refund it back until I pay 200 dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-shippers-/internet/Continental-shippers-Unreliable-and-I-believe-theyre-a-fraud-Cshippergmxus-washingto-1114518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental shippers