Complaint Review: Continental van lines

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Screwed over — Fortson Georgia United States of America
Continental van lines
600-610 ne 28 ct Pompano beach, Florida United States of America

Continental van lines Scam, liars, fraud Scam, fraud, bs, liars, I am going to shoot them, murder Pompano beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Stupid is as stupid does!

Fraud company. They charge you a deposit. After that they send you info to a random company. No communication. You will loose you belongings.

Don't don't don't don't use these ppl. Move yourself or hire someone to pack for you, drive your own vehicle, then pay someone to unpack it.

If and when the movers come, I am planning on shooting someone. This whole ordeal is a scam. I am willing to serve jail time due to these ppl scamming us. I have a loaded gun, when they show 2 weeks late, I plan on getting my things myself and I am not paying them. Save yourself the trouble. Avoid these ppl.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-van-lines/Pompano-beach-Florida-33064/Continental-van-lines-Scam-liars-fraud-Scam-fraud-bs-liars-I-am-going-to-shoot-them-865203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental van lines

Stupid is as stupid does!

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Are you really stupid enough to post on an international website saying you're going to shoot someone or murder someone? You did, so I guess you are stupid enough. I'm wondering, after reading Chuckles crap, along with a few others, if alot of people in GA are mental. Maybe it's something in the water?