Complaint Review: Continental

• Updated: Sun, August 12, 2012

• Reported By: Sara — milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Continental
, Arizona United States of America

Continental Would not give his name! Courtney said a warrant will be issued if I do not pay. I DO HAVE THE VOICEMAIL. Arizona

*Consumer Comment: scam

I was contacted by a "Courtney Baker". She left me a voicemail stating that since she has failed to get in contact with me, an arrest warrant will be issued for me immediately, unless I call the following number, 855-234-0695, Ext 614, and pay the debt immediately.

I then called the number back, spoke with a gentleman and told him it was illegal for them to threaten me, he said it was not illegal. I then just paid the debt because they scared me into it. I do still have the original voicemail that was left for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental/-Arizona-/Continental-Would-not-give-his-name-Courtney-said-a-warrant-will-be-issued-if-I-do-not-p-925964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental

scam

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

this is most likely just a scam to get you to send untraceable money thru western union or some other untraceable means. you cant be arrested for a bill.