Complaint Review: Contingent Network Services

Contingent Network Services
4400 Port Union Road, West Chester, OH 45011 Internet United States of America

Contingent Network Services Ripped OFF!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Info

As a contractor doing IT and Telephony work I was contracted to perform a service for this company replacing phone line and connection or 66 boxes to repair bad phone lines in the customer's suite. They contracted the work to me with a net 60 agreement..It has been 90+ days now and I have called their accounting department and get the message that I will be helped faster if I email them..So, I email them and get no response at all. I called my point of contact, he no longer will answer his phone or return calls after leaving a voicemail. I have called the project manager for this job and have left voicemails to no avail. Website has shown that they have been approved for payment since 6-28-2011, but that is as far as it goes..

Site Number: 49 Invoice #: 101 Invoice Date: 06/28/2011 Amount: $   Invoice Received: 06/28/2011 Approved Amt: $       Approved Date: 06/28/2011 PO #: 130712 Authorized Amt: $      Issued: 06/16/2011 Deliverables: Not Required Site: 49 Onsite: 06/20/2011 Offsite: 06/20/2011  Contingent Comments: None

Site Number: 49 Invoice #: 100 Invoice Date: 06/28/2011 Amount: $       Invoice Received: 06/28/2011 Approved Amt: $      Approved Date: 06/28/2011 PO #: 128367 Authorized Amt: $       Issued: 06/01/2011 Deliverables: Not Required Site: 49 Onsite: 06/02/2011 Offsite: 06/02/2011
Contingent Comments: None

I have spent a lot of time and effort trying to get this resolved and am very frustrated...Today I went to the BBB in their area and they have an A+ rating..This is because they aren't a registered member of the BBB, but if we all file a complaint, it will take that rating down to what it should be and maybe it will impact their wallets like they have ours..There were no complaints files with the BBB on these guys until mine anyways..Here is the link and I hope that if enough of us can file a complaint, maybe someone else will take a more serious look at these people taking money from us hard working people trying to make a living honestly...Thanks for letting me vent...Next step is to see if I can find legal representation that will only get paid if they get resullts as I can't afford to pay for an attorney on my own..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contingent-Network-Services/internet/Contingent-Network-Services-Ripped-OFF-Internet-785691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contingent Network Services

Contact Info

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Try E-Mailing CPD@Contingent.net I had a problem recently with a Project Mgr not approving some invoices for a couple of weeks. They kept showing up as IN WORK. I contacted that E-Mail address & the issue was resolved in a couple of days. I am a MinuteMan Partner, but it sounds like you are a Certified Partner. So it may be different.