Complaint Review: Contour AB Belt

• Submitted: Sat, January 23, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 23, 2010

• Reported By: Shame on you — Woodland Hills California United States of America
Contour AB Belt
355 Byrd Street Irvine, California United States of America

Contour AB Belt ,Thill Company , REliance Enterprises ,Robert or Bob Albright , Jack or Jac Steinhilber ,Russel Thill ADA CONTOUR AB BELT NEVER WORKED & COULDNT RETURN Irvine, California

HORRIBLY DISSATISFACTORY / POOR QUALITY CONTROL!  This belt has NEVER worked once. Every time I called Customer Service over a four month period to get a means to return the CONTOUR AB Belt and get one that worked I was on hold for over 20 minutes, then got a live person who could never find my order. ALL WAS WITHIN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF ORDER. Then when I asked to speak to a manager or get the number of a land line where I could speak to someone without being disconnected I was transferred to a message machine.  Needless to say, this company ended totally ripping off a disabled person who needed a device like this one to exercise.  Hold on to your money!  I phoned one of the owners of the company at the headquarters.  He lied to me about any identification with the company and laughed at me.   I hope they end up with a class action law suit so one of the three owners ends up wasting his law firm battling individuals like me who have been ripped off. Save your money for an honest company selling an honest working product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2010 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contour-AB-Belt/Irvine-California-/Contour-AB-Belt-Thill-Company-REliance-Enterprises-Robert-or-Bob-Albright-Jack-or-J-558895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contour AB Belt