Complaint Review: Contour Logistics

• Reported By: Scott — Eugene Oregon United States of America
Contour Logistics
2950 Turnpike Dr. Unit 19 Hatboro, Pennsylvania United States of America

Contour Logistics RIPOFF Hatboro, Pennsylvania

This company does not provide proper customs documents for international shipment of unaccompanied baggage.  I shipped for suitcases from Portland Oregon to China.  I gave them details of the contents and the value, but they used none of that information when they passed the information to FedEx.  In fact, it is FedEx who ships for Contour.  Contour is a middleman.

My goods arrived in China on June 6.  It is now July 14 and the bags are still in customs quarantine.  Why? No customs documents.  I was informed that if Contour had provided and used proper customs forms, I'd have had my bags by the 9th.  I've done everything I can do and now my choices are to let customs burn the goods or to pay 100% duty based on whatever customs decides is the value, no matter that it is all used stuff that I bought in China last time I lived here.

I have written to Contour to complain and ask for help.  They do not respond.  They are a middle man.  Take your money and that's it, no responsibility for anything.  They laugh all the way to the bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contour-Logistics/Hatboro-Pennsylvania-19040/Contour-Logistics-RIPOFF-Hatboro-Pennsylvania-752669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contour Logistics