Complaint Review: Convention Housing Services CHS

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: LOFTwall — Dallas Texas United States of America
Convention Housing Services CHS
2920 North Green Valley Pwky Internet United States of America

Convention Housing Services CHS CHS Las Vegas Hotel Reservation Price Scam Internet

CHS sends e-mail solicitations and calls business travelers to offer discounted hotels rooms for conventions in Las Vegas, they prey on businesses that over book rooms then get caught in having to cancel, then pay high cancellation fees and such. I booked 2 rooms for 10days, at their recommendation that changing them was easy(they encouraged me to over book, just in case!!), with a verbal confirmation that I could call back and change the rooms 14 days before arrival. When I called back 18 days before I got no one to help, I had to email all communications, then was told that the deadline is 30 days out from arrival date. Once we dropped the $70/night room, we were charged a $50/night cancel fee and $125 on each reservation...basically I lost all the refund to their insane fees!! When I spoke with a manager he said he would take care of it, and never resolved it and wasn't ever available by email or when I called again. Do not use this company period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convention-Housing-Services-CHS/internet/Convention-Housing-Services-CHS-CHS-Las-Vegas-Hotel-Reservation-Price-Scam-Internet-922119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convention Housing Services CHS