- Report: #863450
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Convention Housing Services
Convention Housing Services2920 Green Valley Pkwy, Building 1 Suite 111-113 Henderson, Nevada United States of America
Convention Housing Services CHS Deceptive room rates and high service fees for horrible service Henderson, Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Convention Housing Services (CHS) has the worst customer service I've ever encountered.
- Simple hotel reservations turned into a mess, I was overcharged multiple times and it's taken weeks to get a refund.
- They use multiple 3rd parties and no one seems to know what is going on.
- Guaranteed room rates were jacked up.
- They do not return phone calls or emails and leave you hanging. Even Brian Williams, the general manager, promised a solution and was never heard from again.
- My experience is almost identical to the ones written on August. 16, 2011 by ALUKES and on Sept. 27, 2011 by sc. Ditto to both!
- CHS will make guarantees they can't and won't keep. DON'T believe them, better yet, DO NOT use their services. You will regret it!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convention-Housing-Services/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Convention-Housing-Services-CHS-Deceptive-room-rates-and-high-service-fees-for-horrible-se-863450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.