Complaint Review: Conventry Health Care

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: concernedcitizen — Saint Louis Missouri
Conventry Health Care
Nationwide USA

Conventry Health Care www.conventryhealthcare.com Inept Customer Service Representatives Nationwide

I contacted Conventry Health Care Insurance company to inquire about a payment I mailed to them with a reinstatement form for health coverage purchased via Healthcare.gov.  I have spent 45 minutes on the phone to have my question answered. I have spoken with two representatives and they could not locate the payment.  I also asked for a telephone number for the fraud department.  This representative, who could not locate the fraud department number, transferred my call back into the "que" that basically places my call back into the automated voice mail system.  The fraud department telephone number is on their website which I have located myself within 2 minutes.  However, why am I paying for incompentent workers that do not even have the common sense to have answers to assist insurance holders that are so simple.  They need to get rid of customer service representatives and simply have the automated system to refer customers to the website or rolodex pertinant information in the automated sysem.  Fire the customer service representatives that cannot manage health care insurance plans for the people.  It is a waste of money and forces insurance premium rates higher.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conventry-Health-Care/nationwide/Conventry-Health-Care-wwwconventryhealthcarecom-Inept-Customer-Service-Representatives-1155156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conventry Health Care