Complaint Review: Convergent Healthcare Recoveries

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: rwall — Manheim Pennsylvania United States of America
Convergent Healthcare Recoveries
124 SW Adams Street Peoria, Illinois United States of America

Convergent Healthcare Recoveries Formerly CB Accounts, Inc. Trying to rip me off Peoria, Illinois

I was sent a bill trying to collect $151.88 from 11 1/2 years ago. That amt was paid in full by my insurance company at that time. I asked for an itemized bill with the amt & name of facility to who is turning me into them. That was 6 mos ago with no response. Now I get another bill for the same amt telling me they don't deal with any insurance companies, I am to pay the money to them.

None of this had ever gone through the correct protocol of turning a debt into a collection agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Healthcare-Recoveries/Peoria-Illinois-61602/Convergent-Healthcare-Recoveries-Formerly-CB-Accounts-Inc-Trying-to-rip-me-off-Peoria-I-947149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Healthcare Recoveries