Complaint Review: Convergent Outsourcing. Inc

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: documentation — Michigan United States of America
Convergent Outsourcing. Inc
10750 Hammerly Blvd #200 Houston, Texas United States of America

Convergent Outsourcing. Inc Some tired, irritated young lady answered. Houston , Texas

I received a letter from Convergent stating I owed them a sum of $401.06.  After receiving the letter I called 1-855-343-7885 and some tired, irritated young lady answered.  Upon giving her the Convergent number and client number she sound stunned when I asked her to give me the dates and times when I made these so called bills and where did I make them what business? Which gave me the grand total of $401.06.  She pulled up the account with my so-called name which was wrong! But I went along with it anyway to see how far the scam was going to go.

The young lady stated, "The Client backed out" which was truly odd to me.  She then told me to disregard the letter because she could not discuss any further information with me.  She then hung up the phone in my face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc/Houston-Texas-77043/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc-Some-tired-irritated-young-lady-answered-Houston-Texas-984514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing. Inc