Complaint Review: Convergent Outsourcing Inc

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Fountain Colorado United States of America
Convergent Outsourcing Inc
10750 Hammerly Blvd #200 Houston, Texas United States of America

Convergent Outsourcing Inc This Company is trying to make me buy a settlement for $466.75 of a debt of $1,333.56 Houston , Texas

Good afternoon Sir or Ma'am;

My wife received a letter from Convergent Outsourcing Inc requesting for me to paid a settlement of $466.75 but they did not sent any statement to prove the debt. Can you let me know is this a scam or is true because I do not remember to have any debt with any company with that name and I do not see any debt collection in my credit report as yesterday.

I need  some help, thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc/Houston-Texas-77043/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc-This-Company-is-trying-to-make-me-buy-a-settlement-for-46675-1010741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing Inc