• Report: #1120389

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Julie — Parma Ohio
Convergent Outsourcing
10750 Hammerly Blvd #200; Houston, TX 77043, Select State/Province USA

Convergent Outsourcing Convergent; ATERSO01PO Box 1022Wixom, MI 48393-1022 Scam! Using Direct TV to say I owe them money! Never used their services! Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your inquiry.

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your inquiry.

I received a letter from Convergent Outsourcing to say that they are a collection agency attempting to collect a debt for Direct TV. I'm suppose to owe them a total of $716.69 and they are offering me a settlement of $358.35.

Client Account number: 68258201

Convergent Account number: T-74430401

After looking up their website and discovering THIS website, I contacted Convergent and they told me to write them a dispute letter. They would not talk about this case on the phone. Lady's name given to me is Dawn. Has an accent.

I also contacted Direct TV to confirm this claim wondering did someone steal my ID. They have no info of my name address or phone number! I have never used their services! EVER!

I did advise Direct TV of what I discovered on this website. They do use Convergent as a collection agency.

I placed a 2nd call to Convergent and the same lady, Dawn answered the phone! In a business you call, usually, you get someone else in the 2nd call. I found that strange that I'm getting the same person!

I am using you, will do as you advise, but I am also prepared to contact the Attorney General here in Ohio, the U.S. Post Office, they don't apprecate scams being sent in the Federal mail! I can also contact my own attorney if needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Outsourcing/Houston-TX-77043-Select-StateProvince/Convergent-Outsourcing-Convergent-ATERSO01PO-Box-1022Wixom-MI-48393-1022-Scam-Using-D-1120389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing

Thank you for your inquiry.

AUTHOR: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. - ()

At Convergent Outsourcing we take consumer inquires seriously. Please feel free to contact us at Compliance@convergentusa.com or visit us at our website, www.convergentusa.com for more information about our company. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your inquiry.

AUTHOR: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. - ()