Complaint Review: Convergent Outsourcing

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Margaret — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Convergent Outsourcing
10750 Hammerly Blvd #200 Houston, Texas United States of America

Convergent Outsourcing Letter says I "owe" over $8600 to someone but can "settle" for a mere $1300. Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: do not give them a dime

Yesterday, I received a letter from a place called Convergent Outsourcing. The claim is that I owe $8677.01 to LVNV Funding LLC and that I can clear this all up by paying $1301.55.  Problem here is that I do not have any knowledge of LVNV Funding LLC or the  proported "original creditor" Compucredit Aquisition. I called the number on the letter yesterday several times and was never able to talk to a real person. What should I do? This is not a debt I owe. I have a good credit rating and have never seen this name pop up on my report at any time. Thank you to anyone who can advise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Outsourcing/Houston-Texas-77043/Convergent-Outsourcing-Letter-says-I-owe-over-8600-to-someone-but-can-settle-for-a-896384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing

do not give them a dime

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

This could be some one trying to scam you out of your money do not send them a dime.