• Report: #1119402

• Reported By: Kelly — Houston Texas
Convergent
10750 Hammerly Blvd #200 Houston, Texas USA

Convergent Galaxy Asset Purchasing FRAUD/RIP OFF Houston Texas

Thank heaven I researched who these people are!!  Received a letter under a name I haven't used for 20 yrs saying I owe over $23,000 to a bank I have never heard of and no idea who these people are!  Just purchased a car so I have supposedly have something this ridiculous in "collections" would have shown up!  All that aside from the fact that I have never not paid my bills!  I was sickened...so glad to find this is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent/Houston-Texas/Convergent-Galaxy-Asset-Purchasing-FRAUDRIP-OFF-Houston-Texas-1119402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent