Complaint Review: Convergent

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: bnbnbeth — Newaygo Michigan
Convergent
PO Box 9004, Internet United States of America

Convergent sounds fishy to me, Internet

*General Comment: Verizon Bill Update

Just got a letter in the mail from Convergent saying I owe $104.73 for Verizon California. I lived in California 10 years ago but never had an outstanding bill them. First it seemed fishy that the letter was sent from Michigan, the address on the letter head has an address from Texas and says to send the payment to Renton, WA. I paid all my debt off 2 years ago. I looked at my credit report from 2 years ago and one from now and there is no report about this bill at all on them. My husband tried to call and have them send a copy of the bill , they hung up on him twice and the third time he sat on hold for over an hour and we can still not get a hold of them. This better not wreck my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent/internet/Convergent-sounds-fishy-to-me-Internet-1043467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent

#1 General Comment

Verizon Bill Update

AUTHOR: PattyNeal2012 - ()

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your situation.  I hope all worked out.  My wife and I are in a similar situation.  I was just wondering what the outcome was for you and if you were interested in a class action suit?