Complaint Review: Convergent

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: 3beautiesmomma — Anna Illinois
Convergent
Nationwide USA

Convergent Palisades 12 years later I get a collection letter for something I never had Renton Nationwide

Today I receive a letter in the mail for collections of an account I apparently had back in 2002 with Verizon sent to me under my maiden name which of course I have not had in many years. I call the number from my cell and it says:"if this is JackiHopkins please press 1". First off, how did they know it was me calling from a number I've only had for less than five years which is not even in my name, it's in my husbands name. Second, these people have ALL my information: address, social security number, etc. (Which is a very unpleasant feeling) Thirdly, I've check my credit report in the past and this has NEVER showed up on in. Now all of the sudden 12 years later I get something. BS. Never had a phone in my name through anyone but Vonage and that was 7 years ago and that always got paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent/nationwide/Convergent-Palisades-12-years-later-I-get-a-collection-letter-for-something-I-never-had-R-1167813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent