- Report: #998651
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Convergex Caribbean Ltd
Convergex Caribbean Ltd1020 Prince Frederick Boulevard, Suite 302 Prince Frederick, Maryland United States of America
Convergex Caribbean Ltd They asked for my business plan to review, then wanted 20K to give me a million Prince Frederick, Maryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They say one thing and then send you something totally different in writing. My first issue was, if their fee was 20K, why couldn't they just take it from what I need? Especially since they have a "minimum" of a million and I needed 980K.
So they send me a few documents that of course look all great, but of course I'm going to have my lawyer look at it. From that point he immediately red flagged these items:
- No printed name underneath the signature - it could be anyone's signature.
- The expiry date premise. Normally when a deal is being worked out of this nature, there is no expiry.
- The $4,000 travel plus the travel of the CCL representative - again normally it would say what the $4,000 includes because it's stated that there is that cost plus the representative cost. Even though it was talked about on the phone, it shouldn't be written out the way it is.
- The upfront cost. There is no way for you to know that someone has been found. The norm is that they would get their cut at the END of the deal and that's how it always works.
Don't scam by this a**holes. As soon as I sent these point back from my lawyer, I haven't heard from them since.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergex-Caribbean-Ltd/Prince-Frederick-Maryland-20678/Convergex-Caribbean-Ltd-They-asked-for-my-business-plan-to-review-then-wanted-20K-to-giv-998651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.