Complaint Review: Convergex Caribbean Ltd

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: shoestrings1229 — Hamilton Other Bermuda
Convergex Caribbean Ltd
1020 Prince Frederick Boulevard, Suite 302 Prince Frederick, Maryland United States of America

Convergex Caribbean Ltd They asked for my business plan to review, then wanted 20K to give me a million Prince Frederick, Maryland

Their website makes it all sound great with send us you business plan and we'll review it and match you with an interested source.

They say one thing and then send you something totally different in writing. My first issue was, if their fee was 20K, why couldn't they just take it from what I need? Especially since they have a "minimum" of a million and I needed 980K.

So they send me a few documents that of course look all great, but of course I'm going to have my lawyer look at it. From that point he immediately red flagged these items:

• No printed name underneath the signature - it could be anyone's signature.

• The expiry date premise. Normally when a deal is being worked out of this nature, there is no expiry.

• The $4,000 travel plus the travel of the CCL representative - again normally it would say what the $4,000 includes because it's stated that there is that cost plus the representative cost. Even though it was talked about on the phone, it shouldn't be written out the way it is.

• The upfront cost. There is no way for you to know that someone has been found. The norm is that they would get their cut at the END of the deal and that's how it always works.

Don't scam by this a**holes. As soon as I sent these point back from my lawyer, I haven't heard from them since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergex-Caribbean-Ltd/Prince-Frederick-Maryland-20678/Convergex-Caribbean-Ltd-They-asked-for-my-business-plan-to-review-then-wanted-20K-to-giv-998651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergex Caribbean Ltd