Complaint Review: Cookeville Hyundai

• Updated: Sun, August 18, 2013

• Reported By: browning270 — Cookeville Tennessee
Cookeville Hyundai
931 S. Willow Ave. , Select State/Province USA

Cookeville Hyundai, Steve Clark Added a 2 year warranty to a used car and didn't mention how much it cost, would not give me a free Car fax Report as asked. Cookeville Tennessee

*Author of original report: I Trusted him and Didn't Believe he would do this!

*Consumer Comment: Most Of The Day?

Cookeville Hyundai and or Steve Clark refused to give a free car fax report on older automobile.

They slipped in a 2 year serice contract with all the other paper work from a company in N.M. and did not tell the consumer about it or how much it cost (1800.00) until papers were being signed.

The service contract will not be honored if the automobile has not been kept up to the manufacturers spec.'s, timing belt chaged, oil changed, filters, axles, and there were no records showing that it had been, the service contract just goes up to 170,000 miles.

I was so tired after being their most of the day that I admitt that I did not even ask how much the service contract cost when it was mention, Steve made the statement that we were getting a 2 year serice contract and never mention the price or went over it with us to see what it covered. Their just making a lot of money off of selling these insurance agreements for this company in N.M.

Their service dep. prices are higher than many others, I will not be getting it serviced their.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cookeville-Hyundai/Select-StateProvince/Cookeville-Hyundai-Steve-Clark-Added-a-2-year-warranty-to-a-used-car-and-didnt-mention-1076830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cookeville Hyundai

I Trusted him and Didn't Believe he would do this!

AUTHOR: browning270 - ()

I still believe that a man's word is everything and I trusted him and had got to know him some but in this world a man's word naen's nothing, a hand shake means nothing, I'm a Christian and I got took advantage of but it's not the first time, I forgive him, money means nothing to me, God has always and will provide so I guess you are saying that Christians have no back bone, well that's your opinion but try to break in on us and I'll show you how much backbone I have, for we have a God given right to protect our family. 1800 dollars is nothing, I'm just warning others about the way they do business, sneaky!

Most Of The Day?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Why did YOU STAY there that long?  No...they didn't "keep" you there.  YOU decided to stay...big, big difference.  It doesn't take all day to buy a car, anywhere!  They saw you were acting like a doormat and they decided take advange of it by stringing you along.  Why did they need to "tell you" how much the warranty cost?  Did you sign a contract?  Did you even bother to READ that contract BEFORE you signed it?  Next time, take somebody with you who has a backbone because clearly, you don't!