Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures Collection

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Michele — Paso Robles California United States of America
Cooking Pleasures Collection
PO Box 3407 Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Cooking Pleasures Collection Get free knife then the company continues to send and deduct from my bank account for items not purchased by myself. Sent second set back, received no refund for the returned merchandise. Received a Hopkins, Minnesota

Cooking Pleasures offered a free knife only had to pay for shipping.  I received my free knife, then another item was shipped to me that I did not purchase, marked the box return to sender.  They deducted approximately $89.00 and have not refunded my money for a purchase I did not make.  I have now received a 3rd box which again I did not purchase and the money has been deducted from my bank account again.  I again will return to sender with cancellation.  I have notified my bank to block this company from drawing on my bank account.  Sure would be nice to have my money back from a rip off company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures-Collection/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/Cooking-Pleasures-Collection-Get-free-knife-then-the-company-continues-to-send-and-deduct-1003285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures Collection