Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery

12301 Whitewater Dr., P.O. Box 3528 Hopkins, Minnesota USA
  • Phone: 1800 209 8397
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Did not honor cancellation agreement ~ disreputable ~ Very disappointing Hopkins Minnesota

I ordered the FREE 7" knife for $3 shipping. It arrived in record time and is a very good knife. As Soon As I received my knife I called and cancelled my subscription to their 'club'

This morning I checked my bank account and found an $88.94 charge to my debit card. I called the 800 number and there is No option to speak to a live person so I cannot get the charges credited back to my account in a timely manner.

I cannot afford the high prices for their product and this charge is going to cause hardships paying my bills this month! I am living off savings at the moment due to medical issues and this is just plain 'ole bullying and strongarm tactics preying on people.

I have worked for a company like this and I know how they are. They figure it is worth the risk to send items out anyway because only a fraction of people will fight it and even then the company usually gets away with this tactic for at least a couple months before people get forceful enough to make them honor their cancellation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery-/Hopkins-Minnesota/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery-Did-not-honor-cancellation-agreement-disreput-1054304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery