Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: panola911 — Cushing Texas United States of America
Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery
12301 Whitewater Drive Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Instead of one free knife, somehow company began billing my credit card for more knives Hopkins, Minnesota

In surfing the internet, I came across a page where you could answer survey questions and receive a free knife.  I answered the questions and received me free knife and was well pleased with it.  Several weeks later I received another knife and a wooden knife holder.  I marked on the outside of the box "Return to Sender, Cancel my Subscription."  I did this because the packing slip said the knife and holder were a little over $80 and I cannot afford such things.  Never did I realize that the company had somehow obtained my debit card number and the money had already been taken out of my account.  Earlier this week I discovered that the company had already drafted $68.94 out of my bank account for another knife which arrived yesterday.  I do not know where or how the company obtained my banking information.  I live on a fixed retirement budget and cannot afford expensive knives like these.  I will contact the company another time and attempt to get them to cease and desist, but don't know how successful I will be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery-Instead-of-one-free-knife-somehow-company-began-984688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery