Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Diane — Council Bluffs Iowa United States of America
Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery
12301 Whitewater Drive PO Box3528 Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery North American Membership Group The same as the other complainant I ordered a $3 knife. I recieved the knife with nothing but an address label. then about 4 weeks later I noticed that $88.94 was taken out of my account. Todays date Hopkins, Minnesota

I ordered a $3 knife on the internet around the 4th 0f Nov. I received the knife and then about 4 weeks later I noticed an $88.94 deduction from my bank account forCooking Pleasures that I had not authorized. I imediatly called the number on my bank statement. This was on 12-26 12. I cancelled the account they had set up for me without my permission. I did receive another knife and a supposedly free gift of a cheap wooden knife drawer holder thing. But I did not order a $79.00 knife, the other $9.94 was shipping. I don't know of any Knife that is worth $79.00. I have called them 7 times for a refund. They received the knife back on 12-26-12 today is 2-22-13. They claim it takes 8 weeks to return the money. Well I think it has been more than 8 weeks and I want my money. So i blew up on them again. I told them I was going to get ahold of everyone I could get ahold of. And turn them into everyone I could turn them into. She finally said she would talk to her supervisor. When she gets back on the phone. she said the money has been returned as of today. It should be back in my account within 5 days. I'm tired of their lies. They need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery/Hopkins-Minnesota-5543/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery-North-American-Membership-Group-The-same-as-the-ot-1018647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery

whereas