Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: candi jetton — lynn Alabama
Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery
12301 Whitewater Drive P.O.Box 3528 Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Ripped off my Bank Account Hopkins, Minnesota

I recently ordered the Sankuto Knife from Cooking Pleasures. It was supposed to be free with a $3 s&h fee. I paid the fee and received the knife a few weeks later. I have recently discovered that the company has charged my bank account for $96.06 without my permission. I'm also being charged an overdraft fee from the bank.How can I get my money back from the company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery/Hopkins-Minnesota-5543/Cooking-Pleasures-Deluxe-Forged-Cutlery-Ripped-off-my-Bank-Account-Hopkins-Minnesota-1039398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery