killing

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: CALLAJ — Scottsdale Arizona USA
Cooking Pleasures
12301 Whitewater Drive, Internet United States of America

Cooking Pleasures Cooking Club, Alcas is the parent company of CUTCO Cutlery and Vector Marketing Corp. Sending poor quality knives which I return but they only credit me about 1/3 of what I paid. Phone disconnected. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Alcas (CUTCO/Vector) Has No Affiliation with Cooking Pleasures

I ordered a knife over the internet.  I received the knife and I thought that would be the end of it; however, I received another package with two knives and returned it.  They credited me about 1/3 of what they charged me for the knife.  I tried looking them up on the internet.  Saw lots of complaints about the knives.  I tried calling customer service but the number was disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures/internet/Cooking-Pleasures-Cooking-Club-Alcas-is-the-parent-company-of-CUTCO-Cutlery-and-Vector-Ma-951752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures

Alcas (CUTCO/Vector) Has No Affiliation with Cooking Pleasures

AUTHOR: Katdono - (United States of America)

Alcas (CUTCO/Vector) is not affiliated with Cooking Pleasures yet for some reason our company is being linked to some sort of promotion they're doing with kitchen knives. We've been in contact with Cooking Pleasures and anyone wishing to discontinue their subscription should contact them at 800-209-8397.

I'm not sure how CUTCO and Vector got linked to this promotion. www.cutco.com

Kathleen Donovan