Complaint Review: Cool Air USA

Cool Air USA The Company did not solve the problem Home Guide Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please call us 954-915-1155 ext 208 ask for Maria

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Assurance Department

*Consumer Comment: What a scam

I call them to come to my house for an A/C Tune up, because I wanted to prevent for the Summer, however after the check up, they find out there was an issue that was needed to clean the coil and fill the freon, it all cost U$$ 715.00.
With the intention of preventing any future problems I paid for the service that was done on the same day. However as sons as the technicians left a problem occurs when turns the ac on. I've called them right after I find out the issue (day after) and they said that will send me a technician a day after. They did not came, just coming three days after. The noise did not happened all the time, and when they were here, did not happend, so they aks me to recorder the noise, in order to show how was it. I did recorder and call them right after they left.

The day after two other technician came and did not happend the noise again when they were here, and they left without fix the problem that they cause and giving me no option because if I call them back they will charge me 30 dolares everythime that they have to come back.

Resuming: They can not figure it out the problem that they cause is and they don't want to fix it. And they ask me what the problem is when I'm not the specialist on it.

They give me no option.

The noise is happing special during the night and I can't sleep because of this.

I hope the problem doesn't not happens with anybodyelse.

Please AVOID this company because they can bring you problem even with a AC Check up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Air-USA/Home-Guide-Florida/Cool-Air-USA-The-Company-did-not-solve-the-problem-Home-Guide-Florida-1062926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Air USA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call us 954-915-1155 ext 208 ask for Maria

AUTHOR: Air USA Inc. - ()

My name is Maria I am in charge of Customer Assurance Rapports. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result to our service. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not the way we want our customers to feel when we finish a job.Our Customer Concerns is important and we take pride in ensuring everyone's satisfaction.  We strive for perfection, I am providing this number 954-915-1155 ext 208 or Sean ext 200 so you may contact us to resolve all the issues you mentioned. I welcome your questions and comments regarding this matter and look forward to speaking with you.  As a testament to strive for perfection we take the added steps to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service simply because our customers are important to us and they deserve the very best.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Assurance Department

AUTHOR: Cool Air USA Inc. - ()

My name is Maria I am in charge of Customer Assurance Rapport. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced in repect to our services. At Cool Air USA Inc. we take pride in ensuring our customers satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. As a testament to strive for pefection, I am providing this number 954-915-1155 ext: 208 so you may contact me. I welcome your comments regarding this matter. At Cool Air USA Inc., as testament to strive for perfection we take the added steps to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Maria

What a scam

AUTHOR: Lordess - ()

My Husband has done Heating and Air work for years, $700 for that work? a whole new unit does not even cost that much.

Get a Attorney now!