Complaint Review: Cool Air Usa

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Xavier Toby — Miami Florida United States of America
Cool Air Usa
444 Brickell Ave Mimai, Florida United States of America

Cool Air Usa DO NOT EVEN TRY GOING HERE! THEY ARE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL! Mimai, Florida

I just called Cool Air Usa place trying to get a quote for some repair work, and I spoke with 'frank'. I would have to disagree with all of the previous posters. He is not a polite person at all, just trying to speak with him was horrible. This is the worst customer service I have ever had. I called him up and specifically said what I needed and his response over and over was WHAT DO YOU NEED WORK ON! Tell me specifically. And as I was trying to explain to him he kept interrupting me in the rudest fashion and said what you need, just tell me...he kept repeating himself over and over. I wanted to hang up on him (I never hang up on people because it is so rude, but being treated like I am a stupid idiot is ridiculous!) I felt attacked on the phone and all he needed to do was talk politely to me and ask questions in a nice tone of voice instead of thinking I was a moron or something. I do not know how people even make appointments here, I couldn't even get past trying to ask a simple question. [continued below]....
..... I would never recommend anybody to go here. And if what I read on previous reviews was true (that Frank is the owner or manager or employer) I would not ever trust my car with a company that has someone in charge that treats

customers like this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 02:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Air-Usa/Mimai-Florida-33131/Cool-Air-Usa-DO-NOT-EVEN-TRY-GOING-HERE-THEY-ARE-RUDE-AND-DISRESPECTFUL-Mimai-Florida-867392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Air Usa