Complaint Review: Cool Cat Casino

• Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Pahrump Nevada
Cool Cat Casino
http://www.coolcat-casino.com/contact-us.php Internet U.S.A.

Cool Cat Casino Refused to pay out when I won Claimed my credit card deposit had not gone through so they did not owe me anything. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Reasoning for Deposit Decline.

I have been playing at Cool Cat Casino for a couple of months now. This is the first time I have won anything and when I called to check on what I had to do to cash out the person on their online help explained it to me. The next morning I went to complete the cash out process and all the money was gone. I again got ahold of online support and was told my credit card had been refused for my deposit. I made the deposit 4 days before that. I checked my credit card account and there is no transaction made. This is the first time I have had a problem depositing. I argued with the online support person and was told that my bank had refused the credit card transaction even though they had a preapproval when I made the deposit. He could not prove anything. Just told me that they would not put the money back nor would they attempt to try the transaction again so I could cash out what I had won.

Laurel
Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Cat-Casino/internet/Cool-Cat-Casino-Refused-to-pay-out-when-I-won-Claimed-my-credit-card-deposit-had-not-gone-471310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Cat Casino

Reasoning for Deposit Decline.

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

Online gaming is illegal in the USA. Banks are no longer allowing credit card or debit card transactions with any online gaming companies. They have been blocked for your own protection. Consider yourself lucky they didn't get any of your real money. As for you payout there isn't any recourse cause again its illegal to gamble online in the USA. "Even though sites try to get around the law" This is not good either cause then they are not required to ever pay anything out. Sorry for your luck.