assumption

• Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: Bobbi — canal winchester Ohio United States of America
Cool Cat Casino

Cool Cat Casino have several withdraws pending, started jan 24th 2010 Internet

I have went round and round with this company..1. the withdraw section of my account says (3/4/2010-check-Overnighted Express (1,329.00) however they do not overnight anything... then I call and first Sophie told me many things and finally after complaining enough I was finally told by Sophie that my check was in the mail, however my account still says it was Overnighted on 3/4/10. Then, most importantly, I had won way more than that, I cashed out 2,7??.??. They cannot explain why it was split up like it was.

Now in the meantime, the idiot i was, casino caller Christopher Delagado keep calling my house offering me good coupon codes, I was playing more and won big, 10,000. well of course right away I looked into my account and went to live chat, I had met all cashout requirements, per the live chat and they said I could cashout, I cashed out but when I got to the cashout section it would only allow me to enter 5,000.00 so I did that and went back to chat and asked why, if you just told me I could cash out that 10,000.00 but your system will only allow 5,000.00. The live chat once again said to just go back in and put in the other 5,000.00 into that withdraw section, I did and it accepted everything. Now, I have copies of the chats to prove every bit of this, even from the first paragraph.

I have been told story after story, finally had a Roger called me and told me they would get it processed right away, and how sorry they were. I went to live chat, because one I was still getting these calls from a Christoper DeAngelo. I asked them who Christopher was and could I speak to him please, the live chat told me he wasnt a real human, he was a voice system, made-up to call their consumers.

I still have not received any money since Jan, the will not discuss the other 10,000 until we clear the first withdraw.  I have this in live chat emails also.

Bobbi Marsh

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Cat-Casino/internet/Cool-Cat-Casino-have-several-withdraws-pending-started-jan-24th-2010-Internet-586708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Cat Casino