Complaint Review: Cool Cat casino

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: jw112001 — Aurora Illinois
Cool Cat casino

Cool Cat casino would not pay winning because the registered name and deposit debit card is under different name Internet

this casino would not pay my winning from a deposit bonus because my registered name and my debit card name is different.  This casino will accept my deposit from my debit card under a different name and denied my winning.  They cited that this is casino rule and would not pay the $220 I won from this casino.  A total scam for the player likes me.  Documents were sent to the casino to prove my identity.  However, they would not honor my winning because I registered under the name I go by in the US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Cat-casino/internet/Cool-Cat-casino-would-not-pay-winning-because-the-registered-name-and-deposit-debit-card-1035925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Cat casino