Complaint Review: Cool Handle Hosting

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: DrZ — Ojai California
Cool Handle Hosting
Internet USA

Cool Handle Hosting Lost its touch. C Panel is missing and I cannot get a "real support person" on the phone. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

Once upon a time Cool Handle had customer service. If you had a problem you got a live person to coach you through it. They were once amazing. Today, my site is down. I am getting a 403 error report. I called on the  phone and am told to send an email. I have gone through this before. It could e a few days. In the meantime. my C panel is empty. No files. Nada. The only person I can get in India says my account is "active" with no explanation and I am told for the 2nd time to file a ticket. Clearly they are reading a script.

I am sick to my stomache. My livlihood is my website. IT is simple GONE! I cannot talk to anyone about it. If you are looking for good customer service and want help when you have a serious issue then go somewhere else. I recommend MEDIA TEMPLE. They cost more, yes. But today, when you are having a problem like this, you would pay anything to have your site working and a person to console about it. This sucks. Cool Handle sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Handle-Hosting/internet/Cool-Handle-Hosting-Lost-its-touch-C-Panel-is-missing-and-I-cannot-get-a-real-support-p-1069219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Handle Hosting

We would like to help

AUTHOR: Adam R. - ()

Dr Z,

Thank you for being a Cool Handle customer.

Based on the information you provided in your complaint, we are unable to locate your account in our database. We kindly ask that you respond with at least 1 of the following items:

- Main domain name associated with your account
- Main email address on your account
- Any invoice ID for your account

Once we receive this information, we can review your account and continue with your request.

Adam R.