Complaint Review: Cool Handle Web Hosting

• Reported By: cathy d — canton Ohio
Cool Handle Web Hosting
Los Angeles, California USA

Cool Handle Web Hosting RIP OFF ARTISTS Los Angeles California

Cool Handle Web Hosting is one of the worst companies on the web at this point. I tried to cancel services the second I hit the button only to be given the run around. Now a week later they still do not respond and I have sent over 50 emails and numerous calls. They act as though they don't know who I am or what I'm talking about, but they sure knew how to steal my money. I have file a dispute against them through my bank, who said they were lying.. and my next action is to get a lawyer or go to a tv station and air my grievances.

I only want my money back and considering I never even logged into the site I am due a full refund. I cant seem to get ADAM R. to respond to me even when I call.. This is a horrible company whose only goal in life is to steal from those of us who can not afford it. They owe me 358.20 and that's not including the 10.75 in international fees.. which someone needs to stop as this company is in California...SAVE YOURSELF ALOT OF HEADACHE AND DONT USE COOL HANDLE WEB HOSTING...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Handle-Web-Hosting/Los-Angeles-California/Cool-Handle-Web-Hosting-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-Los-Angeles-California-1050561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Handle Web Hosting