Complaint Review: Cool Stuff

• Submitted: Sun, December 12, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 12, 2004

• Reported By:Rowland North Carolina
Cool Stuff
414 W Sunrise Hwy Suite 272 Patchogue, New York U.S.A.

Cool Stuff Cashed my money order and did not receive my product. Will not answer my e-mails. Patchogue New York

I ordered a Pansat2500a from Cool Stuff on 11-24-04. Sent them a money order for purchase. The money order was cashed on 12-02-04. I receieved no tracking # and e-mailed them several times to check on the satus of my order. They will not answer my e-mails.

Roy
Rowland, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2004 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Stuff/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Cool-Stuff-Cashed-my-money-order-and-did-not-receive-my-product-Will-not-answer-my-e-mail-122437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Stuff