Complaint Review: Cool Zone

• Reported By: Kellylynn — boca raton Florida
Cool Zone
4300 NW 74th St. Coconut Creek, Select State/Province USA

Cool Zone Rip off artist Coconut Creek Florida

I called cool zone to look at my AC, as it was not working properly.  They can out promptly; however, it took 4 visits before he was able to "fix" the problem and he never fixed the unit. The last visit he told me I needed a new unit after I already paid him $1800 between all of the visits.  When he told me that I would need a new unit, I told him to leave.  He gave me a hard time and threatened me and I told him I was calling the guard and police if he did not leave and I picked up the phone. Once I did this, he ran out of the house.  I tried to call him to discuss and complain but he never responded and avoided my calls.  I called another company to fix the unit that he never fixed after $1800 and the company came nd gave me a brand unit for $900 with installation.  I felt awful and tht I really got taken advantage of.  I got a new unti that works perfect with a warranty for 1/2 the $ that this man charged me and he never even fixed the AC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Zone/Coconut-Creek-Select-StateProvince-33073/Cool-Zone-Rip-off-artist-Coconut-Creek-Florida-1080333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Zone