Complaint Review: Cool or Heat LLC

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: bambina98 — Denver Colorado United States of America
Cool or Heat LLC
7418 East Helm Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Cool or Heat LLC Krista Walker Product does not work, they will claim they did not receive merchandise returned so as to keep your money. Scottsdale, Arizona

*Author of original report: So you have another one you ripped off in Florida too!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service is important to us

Ordered their Cool or Heat seat cushion.  Item arrived and did not function as promised.  Called Krista Walker and she said to send it back, she gave me a different address (which happens to be a residence) to send it to than where it shipped out of.  Shipped item back, didn't hear from them more than 10 days later so I called.  Nobody answered the phone, I left voicemail.  Never got return call.  I emailed them and they stated they never got the return package - they didn't realize I had purchased delivery confirmation when I sent back the package.  When I stated the fact that I had proof of delivery, she asked where I sent it to, I told her the address she had given me.  Didn't hear back from them.

I sent another email threatening to file fraud with my bank card and get my refund that way.  She replied rudely that she had look through the entire warehouse (her garage) because her staff (husband) could not find the box since I had failed to include my address (I printed and enclosed their invoice with my info on it - not only is she a thief but blind too).  She finally responded that she would send out a check tomorrow.  I'm not holding my breath but I will get my money back one way or another.  Ignorant bimbo thinks everybody is stupid like her.

Going to the bank this weekend to file fraud charges and will also be reporting these morons to the BBB.

Whatever you do, do NOT order anything from this company...it's a sham, they will take your money and run.  Ripping off people that are innocent is what they do best.  People that do not follow through on getting their refunds from merchandise that is no good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-or-Heat-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Cool-or-Heat-LLC-Krista-Walker-Product-does-not-work-they-will-claim-they-did-not-receive-917599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool or Heat LLC

So you have another one you ripped off in Florida too!

AUTHOR: bambina98 - (United States of America)

You are a liar Krista....we are in Denver and the other person is in Texas.  You know you are wrong and are lying, I have the proof so quit trying to make your "company" look good.  Your inability to cover your bases and trying to take advantage of people are quite obvious.  You sell junk that doesn't work and hope nobody asks for their money back.

As previously stated to you (and I have all the emails to prove it) if you don't know what you say and change it every time you talk to a different customer, you might consider taking notes down.  When people lie like you do, it will catch up to you and bite you in the ass; as it apparently has this time.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service is important to us

AUTHOR: cool or heat - (United States of America)

When the customer returned their product it couldn't be found because he/she didn't follow the return instructions. There has to be identifying info inside the box that says they want a refund and where it should be sent and this customer didn't have it in there. Otherwise, we don't know what to do with it. We get product back for warranty repair also so there are many products in at one time. If the info isn't there for us to follow up on it goes into the abyss because we can't read their mind about what is supposed to be done.

Once I located the product (within a day) I told the customer that their check was sent out he/she said that it had better be there in 3 days or he/she would be contacting the BBB. We are in AZ and they are in FL...come on. This is an unreasonable request.

We at Cool or Heat take customer service very seriously. If you look us up you will find no complaints about us. We stand by our product and our return policy. We refund with no questions asked. I don't want people's money if they aren't happy with the product...that's not what we're about. We've been in business for 7 years and have thousands of happy customers. And the ones that weren't happy received a full refund. From the very beginning this customer was nasty and rude and you can tell by the name calling that he/she is a bully.

Dear