Complaint Review: Coolers By Design

• Reported By: kbstephens — oregonia Ohio
Coolers By Design
Miami, Florida USA

Coolers By Design Never recieved order after 3 months Miami Florida

I ordered a travel mug from Coolers By Design on December 10th as a Christmas present for my mother. I understood that it may take a little long to get delievered, since it is customized and it was the holiday season. Well, it is now the middle of February and I still have yet to recieve the item that I ordered. I, along with others, wrote on their Facebook page, demanding answers. They deleted our comments, then shut down their etsy, twitter, and facebook accounts. I have not recieved a reply to any of my emails and I ahve not recieved my money back. Such an unethical company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coolers-By-Design/Miami-Florida/Coolers-By-Design-Never-recieved-order-after-3-months-Miami-Florida-1123621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coolers By Design