Complaint Review: Coolhandle Hosting

• Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Boise Idaho United States of America
Coolhandle Hosting
20 S. W. 27th Ave, Suite 201 Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Coolhandle Hosting Refused to refund $262.80 I paid on April 26 for overpriced hosting. Pompano Beach, Florida

On April 26,2012 I inadvertently paid $262.80 for web hosting, even though I clicked on the area of the site where the price was marked at $3.00+ a month, not noticing that a whole year's hosting would be charged at once. So if I was charged about $36.00 or so, that wouldn't be so bad.

It has now been a whole month with web e-mail that says, "We have received your cancellation request. We will review the request and will handle it in a timely manner. Note: Cancellations are processed in the order they were received." Well, either they're getting a lot of complaints and have inadequate staff to process them, or they're just singling me out. I even let them know that because I was unable then to pay my rent, I received an eviction notice for the first time in my life. Of course, they give a rat's ___. Repeating e-mails that asked, begged and even sounding a little threatening were used, all no no avail.

So when I complained to Get Payback, apparently they noticed and said that if I removed the complaint they would refund my money. First I told them I tried to, with no refund happening, so when I went back to the Get Payback site to try and remove it I was directed to another site, whose name I don't remember. They contacted me and advised me to have them refund my money first, and then I could honestly remove the complaint. So far, after e-mailing them of this, there has been no response.

My advice is that when buying something through the internet, pay only if they use Clickbank, which will refund your money in two business days if you have a problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coolhandle-Hosting/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Coolhandle-Hosting-Refused-to-refund-26280-I-paid-on-April-26-for-overpriced-hosting-P-888359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coolhandle Hosting