Complaint Review: Coolhandle

• Reported By: mittens6311 — Hamilton New Jersey USA
Coolhandle
700 W 6th Street Los Angeles, California United States of America

Coolhandle Coolhandle has refused to refund my money Los Angeles, California

I paid Coolhandle $262.80 for web hosting services on 05/24/12. For some strange reason, their system triggered a refund for my account and it was placed on hold ever since. I have never used their services to date.

I contacted the company to find out what happened and was told that the money that I paid on 05/24/12 will be refunded to me in 30 days and I will have to pay that same sum again to get the account going. I refused to do so. It was not my fault that their system took my money and categorized it as an amount to be refunded. I have a copy of their invoice as proof and it explicitly states that the money is to be refunded. They are grabbing at straws.

Customer service is non existent at this company and if you speak to anyone on the phone they are all arrogant and will cut you off at a moment's notice. Coohlandle has claimed that I initiated a complaint through my financial institution and a refund, if any, will be issued by my bank.However, they are presently enjoying my money which is fattening their bank account with my sweat.

If this was an honest company they will realize that they have no authority for withholding my hard earned money from me and they have not supplied any services whatsoever to have the privilege of keeping the money.

At the time I paid the monies , I was serious about doing business with them and I did not file any complaint with any financial institution. I asked "Adam R" of the cancellation department to fax me a copy of the complaint which he claimed he had on file and  I never got it.

The monies I paid on 05/24 were never refunded to me. When I inquired about the reason why I never got my refund they told me to open a ticket with the cancellation department which I did on 06/15/12. Again, no money was ever refunded to me in 30 days.

It is my personal opinion that this company is being run by IT people who have absolutely no regard for customer service and are all stiffed necked and rude. Their prime goal is to make money at all cost and have never been trained in the art of good customer service which is the most important ingredient for the longevity of any business.

Coolhandle should completely overhaul their customer service or close down forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coolhandle/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Coolhandle-Coolhandle-has-refused-to-refund-my-money-Los-Angeles-California-917383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coolhandle