Complaint Review: Coolhandle

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: MTS-VanNuys, CA — VAN NUYS California
Coolhandle
Internet USA

Coolhandle Hosting Company works with Mobile Money Code and Mobile Money Pages Internet-Max TechSup, AdamR-Cancelation-DaisySales Internet-UK

*Author of original report: My Response to Coolhandle's Rebuttle

*UPDATE Employee: Your refund has been processed

Mobile Money Code (Greg Anderson, it appears he is in Florida somewhere), offered me a free website when I purchased his mobile money code software.  It ended up not being free.  I paid Coolhandle $217.15 for hosting, which I never got to use because the web page never got built, the web page being Mobile Money Code Pro [v1] - 3ameturu.coolhandle-customer.com (05/09/2013 to be changed to a domain name I would assign, cost  05/08/2015)- $262.80. This was in additional to the products I sent with Mobile Money Code of: $487.78.

I never received a working website, I couldn't go into the back-end of WordPress, which they used to create the webpage.  Sometimes links worked, sometimes they didn't.  Didn't change Doman name, changed it but didn't work.  AdSense rejected the webpage they said they created, as it wasn't on the Internet.  What they built lacked proper design, videos and print off the page, etc., etc.

I sent them somewhere in the vicinity of 20-30 emails requesting these changes be fixed.  Finally, I sent I don't know off the top of my head, but another brash of emails requesting cancelation and refunds.  They finally said I had to cancel each product individually, even though I cancelled Mobile Money Code.  Then they locked me out of the account so I could get in and cancel.  Final Daisy from sales department gave me a new passcode so I could get in and cancel.  I cancelled all and nothing was done.  Then I got an email from AdamR saying that I should reconsider that he knew how frustrating it was to work with software and that he was not going to cancel my website until he heard from me...and he was already notified.  I ended up sending a half a dozen more emails (now as a non-customer, as I know longer could go into the site and request a cancellation.

Terrible terrible.  I send another barash of emails to Mobile Money Code (Greg Anderson) and phone calls to his support number about this and he never responded.  He was to give me all these website that were completed and ready to go for internet marketing, they were incomplete and he wouldn't respond to emails for to his support phone number.  I got my money back on Mobile Money Code because I went through PayPal and most of their deals and products require them to use PayPal.  I can see why.  So they had to refund.  By Coolhandle didn't offer that option.  They took from my bank account and now can't get anything back.

Later, through another company I found the same software that was offering this for farless called MobileMoneyPages (Andrew Davidson).  Well, Andrew Davidson, located in the UK, is hooked up with Mobile Money Code.  Same stuff happened with him, but he at least had PayPal because the vendor required them to use PaPal if they wanted to sell online with them. I am now working with the other company to redeem everything I sent there.  They are most helpful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coolhandle/internet/Coolhandle-Hosting-Company-works-with-Mobile-Money-Code-and-Mobile-Money-Pages-Internet--1057060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coolhandle

My Response to Coolhandle's Rebuttle

AUTHOR: MTS-VanNuys, CA - ()

I am glad you have decided to refund everything.  I am waiting to see it back into my account

I had contacted you many times after you had responded to my request for cancelation wherein you stated that my account was going to remain open until I notified you otherwise.  I had already requested my account to be cancelled, but didn't hear anything.  I called and got a hold of Daisy who told me I had to cancel each product individually, that only Mobile  Money Code was cancelled.  I went back to the website and found that I had been locked out and couldn't get in to cancel my products.  I again contacted Daisy and she said she would send me a temporary password so that I could cancel these products.  I went in and cancelled them all.

After that I called, emailed you directly, in answer to your email, that I still wanted my account canceled and I never heard anything back from you.  I then went back on website (outside the client area) as I was no longer a client and filed several tickets telling you I wanted all products canceled and received autoreplies that the products were cancelled and I didn't need to send another request.  I again attempted to contact you and was not able to get an answer about my cancellation and when I would be getting a refund.  You never responded that you got my email and that you would close the account.

Further, prior to my I cancelling everything, I told Max that I was going to cancel unless he fixed my website.  He in turn sent me an email and stated that I wouldn't get back the $262.80 according to your policy, even though you had not kept your part of the agreement.

In all truth Adam and Max, I spent from May 9th until I cancelled just trying to get you to do what you agreed to do and you didn't and I was told you were not going to refund the $262.80.  You had not honored anything, so why should you honor the 30-day refund policy, especially since you never contacted me again and restated that you were going to close my account Adam!

I dare say, if it wasn't for RipoffReport.com, I would not have even heard from you again.  The day after I filled this report, I heard back from you.  Today, I received confirmation from you that you are cancelling and refunding my money.

Rest assured, Adam and Max, that I will indeed be back on Rippreport if you don't. Further I have filed with Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

In this process of trying to find out how I could be refunded and doing research on Coolhandle (which I should have done before signing up with Mobile Money Code, wherein is where I was led into purchasing your services), I found that there had been many complaints made about Coolhandle never reimbursing them.

Your refund has been processed

AUTHOR: Adam R. - ()

Mary Sherman,

We received your cancellation request on May 20, 2013. Per the Terms of Service that you agreed to, we may take up to 30 days to process refunds. As a courtesy, we are expiditing your refund request. You will recieved an email confriamtiong shortly. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,